Panel H depicts the Tantramar area marsh, the Fundy mudflats, the railway bridge, and Fort Beausejour.
The Fundy mudflats provide a rich habitat for many species of plants and animals.
Radio Canada International transmission towers were erected in 1947.
The name ‘Tantramar’ comes from the French word, ‘tintamarre’, referring to the noise made by wild geese and rushing tides.
An aboiteau is a hinged tidal gate.