Panel M depicts grindstone and ship building industries that flourished in the past, along with activities of Mount Allison Ladies College.
Lawn drill was an organized physical activity for female students.
Sackville Harness Limited was established in 1919.
The Sackville Fire Station opened in 1964 with 33 members.
Sackville had a flourishing grind stone industry in the 1800s.
In 1763 thirteen Baptist settlers from Swansea, Massachusetts landed at Slack's Cove.
The production of grindstones was a flourishing industry in Cumberland Basin.
In the 18th and 19th centuries blacksmiths played a very important role.
This wooden chair occupied a place of honour for many years in the Dorchester United Church (formerly Methodist Church).
In 1840 Christopher Boultenhouse constructed a Greek revival style mansion, which became Boultenhouse Heritage Centre in 2006.
St. Paul's Anglican Church was constructed in 1856 in a Gothic revival style.
Mount Allison University Ladies' College had a varsity hockey team in early 1900s.
In the 1800s there were three shipyards in Sackville, Purdy, Dixon, and Boultenhouse.
This image is of a clock that was made for William Chapman, a Yorkshire settler.
The grindstones were shipped by rail after the arrival of Intercolonial Railway.
HMCS Sackville is the last surviving Flower class corvette used by the Royal Canadian Navy in World War II.
Marshlands Inn is a colonial house built in 1850 by William Crane for his daughter Ruth Crane.
The Octagonal House was built by the sea captain, George Anderson, in 1855.