This is an image of the High School in Middle Sackville taken from an old postcard.
The Middle Sackville High School was constructed in 1907 over an acre of land that was purchased by school district 11 from Josiah Wood, a famous merchant and politician in Sackville.
The two storey school was building was constructed in Queen Anne style. It was large enough to offer classes for 160 students at all grade levels up to high school.
The school remained in operation till 1974, but by then it had become an elementary school.
Since then different groups occupied this space. Currently Community Forests International has its office there. Source of information: Tantramar Historic Sites
Image Source: Dave and Diane Fullerton