-Salt Marsh Studios -
The Royal Bank building is at the corner of Main Street and Bridge Street. In 1908 Royal Bank acquired this property from Henry Allison. The Bank has been operating in this location since 1909. In 1919, Mount Allison University rented the old Ford Hotel (present location of Jean Coutu) to house 45 female students. By 1925 this building was not large enough to accommodate all the students. Subsequently, the university rented the Brunswick House, which could house 68 students (White Fence #63).
Image Source: Percy Best