Panel N depicts various areas of employment that existed in the past in the Town of Sackville, such as, Women's Division of Air Force, Legion, Box Factory, Wesleyan Academy, and churches.
Centennial Hall was constructed in 1883 to commemorate 100 years of Methodism in the Chignecto area.
The family Bible served as a book for keeping record of the family history.
The first laundromat was established in 1898 by Leslie C. Carey.
Mel's Tea Room, located at 17 Bridge Street in downtown Sackville, is designated as a historical place.
St. Paul's Episcopal Church, now St. Paul's Anglican Chruch, was built in 1856.
The Frosty Hollow Inn was located 3 miles west of Sackville.
The Colville house opened in 2009 to the public featuring Collville's life and works.
The Paper Box Factory was originally a Carriage Factory.
The Sackville Paper Box Factory was one of the few businesses in town that employed women full time.
The province of New Brunswick operated a Marine Hospital between 1872 and 1890.
Sackville Methodist/United Church existed in downtown Sackville from 1875 to 2015.
Owen's Art Gallery is Canada's oldest university art gallery.
On August 17, 1854 a branch for women was opened in the three storey building called White Hall.
The hardware store typically sold just about everything.
The Irving Service Station that was built on Main Street of Sackville in 1936.
Charles Frederick Allison was the founder of the Wesleyan Academy for boys in 1840.
The first downtown Methodist Church was built in 1818 at the corner of Main and Bridge Street.
Thousands of women volunteered to be members of the Royal Canadian Air Force during World War II.
The Sackville Cenotaph was erected in the Memorial Park at the corner of Bridge and Weldon Street in 1922.
The Royal Canadian Legion is a national organization with branches across Canada.